So I've been back in the Social Media fold for what... two days now? Of course I didn't expect anything miraculous to have changed. People are still reporting rumors as news and flamebait, people are still being dicks with disillusions of grandeur, and a new and horribly annoying internet fad is making its rounds around Facebook.
derp,derp...
In any case, the struggle to not scream at these acts is difficult. I can't let myself fall back into bad habits. The only thing I can really change is myself. I can't change how others act, no matter how void of rational thought it may be. But yeah, it's hard not to counter douchy-ness with anger...
This great purge I've been in the middle of, so far has made me feel a lot better. Sadly, some people have taken this personally. C'est la vie, I guess. It wasn't meant as a dig so much as its for my sanity. Oh wells.
Anyways, here is your Facebook study of the day: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/facebook-stress-friend-study_n_2204607.html

No comments:
Post a Comment